Indy friends celebrate Baby Underwood's pending arrival!
I have to say if Stefan didn't love his company we'd be moving back to Indy. It's a great city and I have to brag that we have AMAZING friends there! I treasure those friendships and that they love us enough to continue those relationships even though we left and aren't near by.
We were so excited to see many of you while we were in town (and sorry to miss many of you, too), and although we don't have photos to document all of our visits with each of you know that we loved all the catching up. Thanks to Kiel and Kiley for your hospitality, the book club gals who put on a dinner/mini shower (AF the cupcakes were adorable despite what you say, and now that I know you are a faithful blog follower I know you'll see this note!), the quick visit from Shauna and the LLS/TNT group for the lovely shower (major thanks to Glo and LP for hosting!). Here are a few photos from the shower. Thanks to everyone - we LOVE YOU!
Glo has the group shot, can't wait to get it and then I can post it!
Glad you enjoyed the 1970s cupcakes. :) It was so great to see you!
ReplyDelete