Nursery sneak peak!

I owe a huge thank you to my sweet friend, Natalie, for spending several hours with me last weekend preparing the nursery. So thoughtful to spend part of her Saturday afternoon helping get our home ready to welcome Baby U! I got to do more sitting than running around while she was a busy little bee sorting, handing, folding, cleaning, etc. 

I know the walls are still quite sparse as well, but I have a few fun ideas to fix that - I'm just not in a huge rush since that can come after the baby joins us, too. A few more small things are yet to arrive including a big 'ol bag of gender neutral clothes from another mommy friend, but for the most part this space just needs a little one to be complete! Enjoy your sneak peak into our Outback Oasis ;)

A leftover sign from one of our showers - it says "Welcome Baby" :) and can HANG there until the babe comes then it will come down of course. 

I had to put all of our stuffed animals and matching bed set supplies in and around the crib while the baby isn't using it. Then I know it has to go somewhere else. Yes, that is a BoSox Green Monster on the side of the crib courtesy of my Rhode Island cousins - Stefan LOVES its!

This will be filled up pretty soon I'm sure. I just got the closet organizer so had to hang it quickly before I snapped the picture to show you. The changing table/dresser is just to the right. 
I'm sure once the decorations are done and things are more finalized you'll get more pictures, but that should do for now. Have a great day everyone!

Comments

  1. Mal, it looks fantastic! What a cute nursery for the little one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AF! If we owned the house it would be a bit different, but it is a sweet space for the babe to come home to and live in for awhile. :)

      Delete
  2. Awww I love it - looks so adorable. Great work, Mal!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Trimester Fun

Guest blog appearance

FL Friends Showering us with Loads of Love