Welcome Gavin Mark Underwood
Gavin Mark Underwood graced us with his arrival on Tuesday, Feb. 12 at 7:40 a.m. weighing 6 lbs 4 oz and measuring 19 inches. He has a full head of dark hair and we are completely smitten!
I always knew I wanted to be a mom. I always knew it would come with a lot of love. I always knew it would be hard to understand until I was finally in that place. But, I never understood how this love would completely consume you and be something you can't possibly explain. I am in awe and amazement and praise God for this tremendous blessing to be this little boy's Mom! Watching Stefan, (who I'll be celebrating our 6 year anniversary with tomorrow!!!) get to grow into his role as a Dad is already so beautiful.
As I'm writing this I'm tearing up (hormones anyone?), plus a little guy will be hungry any minute now, so I'll have to hold off sharing the birth story and the all the updates since we have been home. I have so many requests for photos, however, that I wanted to get some posted! We have been SPOILED and showered with love from people near and far! We are enjoying our time with Grandma and Grandpa Harte and Great Grandma and Grandpa Machocha and can't wait for our visit with Grandma Underwood later this month. I know those far-away Gavin fans need some more pictures to keep them at bay, so enjoy! Thanks for all your love, well wishes and support! Our hearts could not be any more full.
Photos of Gavin Mark
I always knew I wanted to be a mom. I always knew it would come with a lot of love. I always knew it would be hard to understand until I was finally in that place. But, I never understood how this love would completely consume you and be something you can't possibly explain. I am in awe and amazement and praise God for this tremendous blessing to be this little boy's Mom! Watching Stefan, (who I'll be celebrating our 6 year anniversary with tomorrow!!!) get to grow into his role as a Dad is already so beautiful.
As I'm writing this I'm tearing up (hormones anyone?), plus a little guy will be hungry any minute now, so I'll have to hold off sharing the birth story and the all the updates since we have been home. I have so many requests for photos, however, that I wanted to get some posted! We have been SPOILED and showered with love from people near and far! We are enjoying our time with Grandma and Grandpa Harte and Great Grandma and Grandpa Machocha and can't wait for our visit with Grandma Underwood later this month. I know those far-away Gavin fans need some more pictures to keep them at bay, so enjoy! Thanks for all your love, well wishes and support! Our hearts could not be any more full.
Photos of Gavin Mark
I teared up reading this! :) It is truly an unexplainable type of love. Someone said to me when Quincy was born, "Now you have an idea of how much God loves us." I had never felt such a strong connection to God's love for His children until now.
ReplyDeleteAww Jenny that is beautiful thanks for sharing! Yes it is truly unexplainable isn't it? Thanks or all your help getting us ready with your advice and your lists!
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting more photos! He is a doll, Mal and Stefan. We are so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't stop Mallory, I'm still overwhelmed every single day by how much, and how deeply, I love Charlie. We send lots of love to all three of you!
ReplyDelete