Around the house and town

Glad everyone has been enjoying our adventures from the month of February. Its always a big month for us! Enjoy some more snapshots of Underwood life lately.

Best buds

Grapefruit for all! So fresh and tasty. 

Little buddies. 

Space puzzle complete - thanks G&G H for the bday gift!

Hike in Phoenix. G&S made it to the top and had a mini picnic.


Best buds.

A trip to the zoo complete with a carousel ride. 

Art project, he wanted to make Z a painting for her birthday (yes way early). His apple tree all on his own. With little bird cut outs.

Pencils I made for G's friends at school for his bday (no treats allowed at the organic daycare, love it!). I also made a pin the head on the Lego man game they had a blast playing. 

Happy Z baby!

New friend doing the nanny share with us, both on their rides. 

Walk time, double stroller.

All laughs on Thomas with nanny Kayla. 

Afternoon out to celebrate a friend's band debut. Tiff and Z dancing. 

Lovel ladies at lunch while the band jammed in the background.

Loving the bday cupcakes for Aaron's bday.

Best buds again.

Making our stroller a "double stroller"




Pinecone painting with the nanny. 


Enjoying Stefan's new hammock (thanks Caitlin for the gift card to go toward this for Christmas!)






We made it to the top of the mountain while wearing both kids (I had Zoe on my front and Stefan had G in the backpack carrier. It was HARD! I also realized I didn't have any nursing photos with Z and mentioned it to Stefan the other day, so he snapped this one in an awesome setting. 


Happy little lady after a short nap while I was working my butt off hiking!

We made it!

He always pushes me but it is usually worth it ;)

Our main man.

Underwood -party of four for the top of the mountain!







My getup for the morning. 

Stefan's "gear".

Eating real food, or smoothing it. 

Playing at school with blocks strapped on his feet as "skates", getting in some large motor development despite the rainy day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Trimester Fun

Guest blog appearance

FL Friends Showering us with Loads of Love